Monday, September 28, 2009

"The Black Dahlia Murder" interview - Deflorate, touring and murder pictures, a discussion with Trevor Strnad

Well Hello there, I bet you thought I'd abandoned you my dear readers, but that is not the case. I have simply been off having adventures untold. But do not fear, for I am back with you, to let the Mayhem begin again, literally.








Back in old San Antonio, TX, in the heat of the day, under the horrible, horrible sun, I was fortunate enough to catch up with Trevor Strnad, vocalist of the brutal Black Dahlia Murder at the Rockstar Mayhem Fest, shortly after their delightfully hot and heavy onstage onslaught of daylit metal mayhem. We talk tour and their sweet new album "Deflorate" until I shock him with a few photos from my homage to the real black dahlia murder of Elizabeth Short.

The sound quality is a slight improvement on our efforts with Corpsegrinder in the update below, but this is Guerrilla-style baby, and when you're in battle you gotta do what you gotta do. Shot by the amazing Regina Perez of course. More exciting interviews and updates coming soon, including an interview with Byron of God Forbid where he was pretty interested in focusing our discussion on the topic of his uh..wang..haha.



Enjoy
xo
Pandie

No comments:

Post a Comment