Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Cannibal Corpse" interview - Headbanging, bats, and beer-spilling with George "Corpsegrinder"

pandie suicide with corpsegrinder

George and I at the Rockstar Mayhem Fest 2009 San Antonio show

Well I thought San Bernadino was bad enough for deadly sun exposure, but the place had NOTHING on texas! i attended two shows there with the rad Regina Perez and Melissa Andra. There were many, many adventures to be had which will all be revealed each delicious detail at a time for your viewing pleasure. But first off I was fortunate enough to score this guerilla interview with George Fisher, lead singer of Cannibal Corpse and all round brutal/awesome guy.
He talks tour, new album, bats and headbanging with me.

And don't you worry next time I'm going to make sure we're as far away from the damn loud Metal Mulisha bus as possible! (haha love you metal mulisha, really!)

Check it out!



Filmed by Regina Perez

More videos, interviews, photos and everything in between coming soon - Black Dahlia Murder, God Forbid, Metal Mulisha and me ;)

Plus one photo for good measure because I think Regina and I look damn hot in that late afternoon San Antonio sun haha.

l_7013c626891d43a8bab82af92901dfad

-pandie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment