Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Did you go to Rockstar Mayhem Fest 2009?
























Myself and Regina snapped by mike D at the San Antonio show, TX for Rockstar

Because I sure did, about 5 times over, and had the adventure of my life. I'm trying to pick a favourite but they were all so fucking awesome, I mean Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, marilyn Manson, the Black Dahlia Murder, Job for A Cowboy, All that Remains, Killswitch Engage, and so much more, how could you not?

I took a lot of photos and met a lot of interesting people out there on the road, as well as scoring interviews with some of the biggest bands in metal today, Cannibal Corpse, God Forbid, The black Dahlia Murder, but what I want to hear is your stories and what I want to see is your photos. So leave me a comment with your pics and stories about the rockstar Mayhem Fest 2009. What were your favourite bands? Who did you meet? How drunk did you get? How far did you have to travel? How goddamn hot was it??



My Cannibal Corpse interview up later tonight, so check back soon!


xo


-Pandie

No comments:

Post a Comment